Sunday 17 July 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2/ INTRODUCTION message

I just saw this movie two days ago and loved it. There was a lot of mixture in the movie such as things like hatred toward characters and happiness within the film. I felt it was relieving at the end and a great way to end the series. I noticed a lot of people had some small problems with the movie and for most of them its most likely because they haven't read the books and the books go in to greater detail of whats going on, an example of this could be that Neville Longbottom looked like a character in a T.V. show that all of a sudden has this huge role in the plot but if have read the books you will understand why he is a bigger role, i wont go in to detail on why this is but expect  in the future from me to have spoiler alerts so please if you read my reviews beware of how much you read. I didn't have any complaints about the film and have no further comments.
As this is my first blog about a movie i will tell if you haven't read on my blog, movies that i do review on will either be very short or long if it is short like this one its most likely because i liked it and longer ones will be ones that i had more complaints about. The links down below are the trailer of the movie and my youtube account link please watch my videos and i will not tell you to subscribe but you may if you wish. Thank you and have a nice day/evening.
Project Hellion Studio Youtube Account
Harry Potter Part 2 (Deathly Hallows Trailer)

No comments:

Post a Comment