Wednesday 27 July 2011

The amazing spiderman #1

The amazing spiderman #1

This movie looks great but there is only one thing I wanna talk about and that is the whole oscorp scene
When we look back at oscorp we remember Norman Osborn owned it (Aka green goblin).
In this movie I Know there is two main villains ; lizard and proto goblin these two both tie into the oscorp setting.
Lizard (curt conners) works at oscorp (noted from the trailer) and this is where he turns into the villain (trying to grow a new arm using lizard genes always goes bad!). As for proto goblin I researched the character and found out he was the original test at oscorp for the green goblin (by Norman Osborn) formula only he turned completely inhuman, that is how these 2 villains tie into oscorp.
As for peters parents they are seen in the trailer leaving Peter with his aunt and uncle to do something this is where I paused the trailer and thought huh?
If you read the comics you that peters parents were never shown that much, but there was a comic that explained there story, they died because both of them were secret agents with the organization s.h.e.i.l.d! Shield as you may know is lead by nick fury who brought together the avengers, anyways I think that there will be many more spiderman and avenger movies and eventually spiderman will join the avengers.
Read my next blog and check out my YouTube account!


Sent from my iPod so it might not be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment